"I believe the most important resource any company has is its human resource and you cannot economise on that!"
We firmly believe that the most important resource any company has is its human resource and are committed to using our expertise to work in partnership with you to achieve your goals. Team One UK has been recruiting talent for more than 15 years and has placed thousands of successful candidates during that time into some of the world's leading companies.
In true partnership style, at Team One UK we believe in building our relationships with our clients and candidates on a strong foundation of trust, honesty, innovation, expertise and professionalism.
Set to remain at the forfront of the recruitment market, we continuously build and refresh our knowledge base with current market data information and salary trends.
We take pride in our ability to understand the diversity of all our clients. We have exceptional listening skills, training and performance capabilities utilising the latest technologies on offer.
We believe that the perception of recruitment consultancies is changing and that the way forward is in working with clients in partnership and consultation. Team One UK, is committed to the process of working in total and equal partnership with all our clients, taking responsibility for all recruitment needs and working with you to provide the right managed solution.
- Dedicated and committed account team
- Learning, listening and honesty
- We have an overseas presence
- Insight into global market trends
- Only the best and most talented
- Our candidates spread the word
- Detailed preparation
- In-depth processes
- Consistent feedback
- Tactical and Strategic hiring initiatives
- Innovative talent attraction techniques
- Retained Executive Search, Permanent placement, Contract/project based work
- Talent database access, UK & Dubai
- Skills Assessment, interviewing & short listing
- Managed volume recruitment campaigns
- Reference, security and validation checks
- Employee referral programs
- Web hiring / e-recruiting strategies
- Industry salary surveys
- Market Data
- Managed services