£18,000 - £20,000
We are looking for a responsible, practical caretaker with great communication and housekeeping skills to help maintain the leisure centre of a luxury residential development in Redhill to a high standard on Friday evenings and Saturdays. You should be physically fit and have a good standard of English along with basic computer skills.
Your duties will include – Assisting in the overall all day-to-day housekeeping duties and upkeep of all leisure centre areas and block entrances, being conversant with all door/gate entry systems, refresh/deep cleaning duties of all leisure centre facilities and equipment, to be able to operate various cleaning tools and equipment, to keep track of all housekeeping stock and follow the Health & Safety guidelines for the estate.
Caretaker/Receptionist – Friday Evenings & Saturdays
- Redhill, Surrey
- Permanent, part-time
- Working Hours (12 hours per week) –
- Friday 4pm to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm
- Flexibility on start & finish time on the Friday.
- Hourly Pay Rate – £10.40 to £11.70
- Facilities Management
- Receptionist Duties
Application questions to consider:
- Are you fluent in English?
- Are you happy to undertake cleaning duties?
- Are you physically fit?
- Are you happy working Friday evenings & all day Saturday?