£20,000 - £25,000
A newly created role to assist the Compliance Officer of a small insurance brokerage based in Redhill, working 2 or 3 days a week – hours and days to be agreed. You should be methodical, with great attention to detail and the ability to format Word documents and Excel spreadsheets.
Your admin duties will cover Audit, Complaints, Regulatory, Facilities and HR functions. Previous experience within Compliance, Auditing or Insurance an advantage but not essential.
Office based but possible hybrid working after training period.
Salary circa £11 to £14 per hour
- Compliance Administrator
- £20,000 – £25,000 per annum, pro-rata
- Redhill, Surrey
- Permanent, part-time
Application questions to consider:
- Do you live close to Redhill Surrey?
- Are you available for a permanent part-time role?
- Do you have previous admin experience within the UK?
- Do you have strong Excel skills?
- Are you happy being office based for work?