£35,000 - £40,000
A multi-award winning, specialist IT firm with a corporate mission to become a leading provider for the Fortune 100 are looking for a Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of the business.
Based in our Redhill office.
20 days holiday increasing 1 day per year (max of 5 extra days).
Other Benefits – Pension, Health & Dentistry, Cycle to Work.
You will be responsible for:
Ensuring the Company strictly complies with applicable laws and regulations with a focus on GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and ISO’s and give legal advice to management, Sales and Marketing about all relevant issues.
• Advise Management, Sales and Marketing department on relevant legal issues within the organisation.
• Oversee internal policies.
• Manage risks in business operations and decisions and ensure Company’s key interests and assets are protected at all times during contract negotiations/drafting processes.
• Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts (NDAs, reseller agreements, employment contracts, consultancy contracts, statements of work, license agreements, partnership agreements, framework agreements…) on both manufacturers’ and customers’ sides.
• Involvement in Data Protection and liaising with Company Data Protection Officer
• Managing legal due diligence during acquisitions processes
• Creating, maintaining and keeping up to date Company’s agreement templates
• Managing litigation matters and other general practice issues
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy legal environment within the IT industry.
Apply now! if you feel this is the opportunity for you.