£25,000 - £35,000
A positive and proactive individual with strong administration and customer service skills to work as a logistics assistant within a fast paced commodities trading company. You should be a natural problem solver; able to work to deadlines and handle a large work load.
The role will involve assisting the logistics team in all areas of the business including – Arranging freight throughout the world, liaising with customers and suppliers on a daily basis, preparing and checking documents, negotiating freight rates, assisting the trading team in their activities.
Previous work experience within logistics would be ideal and fluency in written and spoken French would be an advantage. More importantly you should be commercially astute with the ability to work accurately within a very hectic business environment and be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Working hours 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Logistics Administrator
- £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Redhill, Surrey
- Permanent, full-time
Application questions to consider:
- Do you live close to Redhill Surrey?
- Are you 100% fluent in English?
- Are you commercially aware?
- Do you have a degree of fluency in written & spoken French?
- Are you happy working 8am to 5pm in the office Monday to Friday?