£35,000 - £45,000
We are looking for an experienced Payroll and Sales Ledger Assistant to work for our M&E client based in Redhill. In this multifaceted role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of payroll, HR administration, the sales ledger lifecycle, credit control activities and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Process monthly and weekly payrolls including PAYE, pensions
- Submit RTI reports including FPS, EPS
- Reconcile employee expenses and manage onboarding/offboarding
- Maintain employee records, pension contributions and training logs
- Payroll for approximately 45 PAYE staff and bi-weekly payroll for 50 sub-contractors
Sales Ledger/Credit Control
- Manage the full sales ledger process from invoices to credit control
- Chase late customer payments, issue notices and suspension letters
- Support preparation of PQQs and self-billing agreements
- Investigate and process contra charges, retention releases
- Provide weekly reports on invoicing, aged debt etc.
- Answer incoming calls and general administrative tasks
- Payroll and Sales Ledger /Credit Control function experience
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation and credit control
- Strong MS Office skills and accounting software proficiency
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter who works well independently and in a team
- Salary £36,000 to £42,000 per annum, DOE
- Hours 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Pension scheme
- WFH one day a week a possible option
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our respected organisation in a key finance/payroll support role.
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Application questions to consider:
- Do you have UK Payroll experience?
- Do you have Sales Ledger experience?
- Can you easily commute to Redhill Monday to Friday?